Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Road Trippin'


From Willits, CA: Put down the doobie and get out your dictionary. That's 'Brazilian Amethyst' and 'Moroccan Handicrafts,' people.


From Crescent City, CA: They have a pool in the door? I'd like to see that. (And the people at the Jacuzzi Company probably have mixed feelings about their brand name becoming a household name... especially when people can't spell it correctly.)


In Crescent City, California's Home Depot store: 10% off the word APPLIANCES, too.

4 comments:

Just a Small Town Girl said...

Been following your blog for a few months now....and love it!
These are great! You make me really open my eyes when I am in my car!

Joel Mielke said...

Tami, I hope that your eyes are always "really open" in your car.

Heidi said...

OMG, Crescent City has a Home Depot?! What is the world coming to?

Rose said...

'Brazilian Amethyst' and 'Moroccan Handicrafts,' But how are the prices?